In the past two or three years illustration has become a hot commodity in design. And for good reason. It creates visual interest and can pique a user’s attention pretty well when used.1) This piece by Anthony Miller for Brass Hand’s homepage is a pretty good and cool example of the minimal look of illustration in UX design work.
2) This piece by Selecto on Dribbble is also a really great example of illustration and UX design complementing one another.
3) Sweet Ice Cream by Outcrowd.
4) Environment Protection Community Website by Tunik
5) Hiring Artists Website Design by Tubik
6) Product Management Landing By Muhammad Aseif
Tribe up your inbox and keep up with Tribu
Explore the Marketing Powerhouse of CrossFit: From its origins to the global phenomenon it is today, discover how CrossFit's unique marketing strategies have reshaped fitness and built a passionate community.
Combat ad fatigue with 5 strategies to revive your campaigns. Renew engagement through creative rotation, personalization, and more.
Typography shapes your brand's voice and resonates with customers. Learn the importance of typography for branding success.